Monday, February 3, 2014

Lip Factory January 2014



Box: Lip Factory 

Cost: $22 (includes shipping)

Shipping Schedule: Shipping begins approximately on the 10th 

Returns: No returns accepted

Cancellation: Through email or ceasing Paypal payments.



Lip Factory doesn't tend to have a "theme", but they do claim to follow the preferences you indicate in your profile. These are just a few very basic questions like hair/eye color and complexion. Each month the products themselves don't vary from box to box, but the colors will based on your profile. 

My profile: 
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark Brown
Which best describes you? Keep it Neutral
Complexion: Light



My January Lip Factory


Review HERE, but the short version is that I wasn't impressed by either the size, effectiveness, or, most importantly, the smell of these products.



L-R:  Sweet Sins, Lovely Lapis Lazuli, Girl Crush, Skintimacy
Overall I love the shades that were sent to me this month, and I really feel that my preferences were listened to. This is a great box if you are looking to round out your makeup collection with a few key, full
size items every month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment