Sunday, February 23, 2014

Glitter Guilty January '14





Cost: $15.99 monthly (includes shipping)

How it Works: Glitter Guilty is an indie polish company that sends you a "Monthly Me" full size polish based on your likes and dislikes that you set on your profile page. You also get a "Monthly Mini" polish which is sent to everyone, as well as a treat!

Shipping Schedule: Order is typically shipped by the 5th of each month.

Cancellation: Just cancel you recurring payment through Paypal


The Treat
This month we received two treats!
Striping Tape - This is a great tool for making nail art! One roll can last quite a while. 
Lucky Girl Fortunes Cookie - A chocolate covered fortune cookie by another indie company! It didn't stick around long after this photo, and their shop on Etsy has some other amazing looking options.



Monthly Me
A Winter's Night - I had mentioned in my profile that I absolutely love blues, and she delivered again! This is a dark blue jelly base, with lots of holographic blue circle glitters, and holographic star glitters. 
The first time I used this it took me a bit to get the hang of it because it is very goopy. The trick is to use very thin layers so you can control the movement of the glitters better and not get too much of the base on your nail at one time. 


A Winters Night - Close up in the bottle
A Winter's Night - Swatch with two coats

Monthly Mini
Sub Zero - This polish was sent to everyone, but it was still perfect for me! I love that the Mini's tend to be seasonally appropriate as well, and this one was right in line with the crazy winter weather we ended up having all month long.


Sub-Zero - Close up in the bottle
Sub-Zero - Swatch with two coats
Overall, I loved this box just as much as my first one! Sadly, I am cancelling this subscription since I feel like I have way too much polish, but if that ever changes I will sign right back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment