Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Blush Mystery Beauty Box March 2014



Cost: $24.95 when subscribed, 34.95 for one-time purchase (includes shipping)

How it Works: The Blush Mystery Beauty Box is put together by the people at Blush.Com. It includes full and sample size beauty products that are worth up to at least $100. The monthly products come in a black tie-up bag, and a random free gift is always added. 

Shipping Schedule: Shipping is generally around the beginning of the month.

Returns: No returns accepted. 

Cancellation: You can call their 1-800 number or email support to cancel. I wouldn't suggest using their email support as I have had several problems trying to work with them in the past.

There is a note from member of the Blush Beauty team on each invoice. Such a cute idea!
My Experience
As I said in my review of the February Blush Mystery Beauty Box, getting this March box was a bit of a pain. I have learned not to use their online support in the future because my account was cancelled twice due to the CS agents not actually reading my emails. It was just a comedy of errors, that was more irritating than funny. 


Suki - 100% Organic Cotton Wash Cloth ($10.95 - Full Size!)
I can always use a nice facial washcloth. This one will be dedicated just to use on my face, instead of my other washcloths which always end up in weird places like the kitchen.



Miracle Skin Transformer - Hydroactive Microderm ($10.00)
Exfoliators are one of the items I am always willing to try out and play with. I have read mixed reviews on the Miracle Skin Transformer line, but this will be my first product of theirs I try so I'm looking forward to it!



Paula's Choice - Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid ($5.75)
I have been wanting to try this particular product from Paula's Choice FOREVER! So hyped that there was a sample in Blush Mystery Beauty Box! It is a really decent size and should last for well over a month. Can't wait to see if this is the HG item for me that it is for so many other people!



Talika - Eye Therapy Patches ($11.17)
I don't have puffy bags under my eyes, but I definitely have dark circles and I'm always looking for new products to reduce the amount of concealer I have to use to cover them up. These patches can be used 3 times and I'm hoping they deliver on their promises.



StriVectin - StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles ($23.17)
Woo hoo! Another product I am always on the lookout for is a wonder cream for stretch marks. This is a 2-8 week sample too! So excited that I finally received a StiVectin item in a subscription bag too, since they always seem to pass me by.



DCL - Ultra Light Hydrator ($27.60 - Full Size!)
I've never heard of DCL and this packaging is less than exciting, although it is a full size so hopefully it will work for me. This box isn't customizable and there were two options possible for this item, one for dry skin and the other for oily. Glad I received the one for oily, acne-prone skin because I have both!



Laura Geller Beauty - Spackle Under Make-Up Primer ($7.50)
I have so many primer samples thanks for subscription boxes that it might be a while before I try this one. Can't lie, I don't like the idea of putting something called "spackle" on my face. That just sounds absolutely pore-clog-tastic. 


Total Value - $96.14

Final Thoughts
I love the value that these boxes have! Just under $100 worth of products, and I will use every single one! I really am heavily into skincare so this box appealed to me. Hoping that Blush keeps up the skincare trend!

No comments:

Post a Comment